Monday, January 14, 2008

Pray with me...

Hi Friends... yah, I know... it's really late, I am damn tired, I should be sleeping, got a hectic week and the next week ahead too... got lots of stuffs to blog about, but why am I, at 1:43am on a Tuesday morning still want to blog this...

I learnt from a colleague and also a friend in Singapore (I was there today), that her 85-year-old dad's in critical condition... main health problem is Alzheimer's... 4th (last) stage... and IT'S SOOOOOO SAD...... he can't even recognize anyone in the family anymore...... *tears forming*

Imagine your beloved dad, don't even recognize you as his son or daughter anymore........ I think that's worse than him passing away........ so sad......

Well...... I believe God is a God of miracles. I believe that He who created the heavens and the earth can restore back to and create a new and healthy nervous system and memory for her dad. I believe that there is nothing that God can't do or too difficult for Him. I believe that God has ordained man's time on earth to be 120 years. I believe that God loves him a lot, and has compassion on him and CAN and ALREADY healed him on the cross. Thank You Jesus!

I'm going to devote 30mins everyday to pray for her dad. I just have that burden to do that. It's simply unthinkable if my dad was her dad... oh Lord... thank You that my dad has excellent and divine health!

I'm going to pray until something happens...... or until God tells me to stop!

If you are a believer reading this post right now, I would appreciate it if you could just pray a simple prayer, even something simple like "Bless Mr Yip Lord" also can. I also believe in the power of AGREEMENT. Lord Jesus, You said that “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. [Matthew 18:19 (NKJV)] This is what You promised us Lord, and Your Word is as good as DONE! Thank You Jesus!

On behalf of my friend, I appreciate you supporting her, her dad and family in prayer. Thanks! Your reward is great in heaven and on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home